The Legacy Circle is an honorary group that recognizes the generosity of individuals who include the NWFSC Foundation in their trust or will.
Bequests through wills and other planned gifts such as a charitable remainder trust are the fastest growing way for people to demonstrate philanthropic support.
The Legacy Circle at NWFSC is a special way to acknowledge a donor's contribution, if they choose, while the donor is living. Disclosure of such gifts is at the discretion of the donor. It's as easy as providing a copy of your will or trust document that identifies the gift made to NWFSC.
Your membership in the NWFSC Legacy Circle can be achieved through one of the following:
- Name the NWFSC Foundation to receive a bequest through your will.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust that designates the NWFSC Foundation to receive an irrevocable gift.
- Name the NWFSC Foundation as a beneficiary of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Qualified Retirement Plan or Brokerage Account.
- Make a gift of real estate to the NWFSC Foundation and retain a life-interest for yourself and spouse.
- Make a gift of a paid-up life insurance policy or name the NWFSC Foundation as a contingent beneficiary of your life insurance policy.